MMed(Family Medicine) College Programme 2021
The non-refundable registration fee of S$214 (inclusive of 7% GST) is payable at the point of course application.
|With MOH Subsidy (50%) – Non-College Member||S$9,630*|
|With MOH Subsidy (50%) –College Member||S$8,560*|
*Inclusive of 7% GST
For more information on the MMed(FM) College Programme MOH Subsidy, please refer to Annex A.
Exclusion of Fees
Course fee does not include fees for advanced FM course, BCLS and examinations. The fees for Family Medicine MCQ Examination (Part 1) and Clinical Examination (Part 2) are made payable to MOH and DGMS, NUS respectively during exam application.
Miscellaneous Fees refer to any non-compulsory fees which the students pay only when necessary. Such fees are normally collected by the PEI when the need arises.
Family Medicine MCQ Examination (Part 1) – All fee payments for application and examination will be made directly to MOH during exam application.
Final Master of Medicine (Family Medicine) Examination (Part 2) – All fee payments for application and examination will be made directly DGMS, NUS during exam application.
Details of the examination fees will be made available nearer to date of the exam application.
- The course will have a limited capacity each year and there will continue to be a selection process and interview. The registration fee will not be refunded to unsuccessful candidates.
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a Student Contract between CFPS and the student.
- There will be an 80% refund of course fee if the written notice of withdrawal is received during the cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Student Contract has been signed.
- There will be no refund of course fee if the written notice of withdrawal is received after the cooling-off period.
|% of [the amount of fees paid under Schedules B and C]||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received:|
|[80%]||During the cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Student Contract has been signed|
|[0%]||After the cooling-off period|
Consent of Personal Data Collection
By submitting my application, I confirm and consent to College of Family Physicians Singapore collecting, using and/or disclosing any personal data which I have provided, including the NRIC number.
All feedback/correspondence related to the MMed(Family Medicine) College Programme should be addressed to:
MMed(FM) Programme Director
College of Family Physicians Singapore
College of Medicine Building
16 College Road #01-02
Tel: 6223 0606 Fax: 6222 0204
MMed (Family Medicine) – College Programme MOH Subsidy
- The 50% Subsidy covers:
– MMed (Family Medicine) – College Programme Course Fees
– One round of MMed (Family Medicine) Preparatory Course
- Eligibility Criteria:Doctors will need to fulfil the following requirements to be eligible for subsidy:
– Fulfilled entry requirements for the MMed (Family Medicine) – College Programme
– Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
– Good disciplinary record with SMC
– Satisfactory completion of the MMed (Family Medicine) – College Programme
– Attempt the MMed (Family Medicine) – College Programme exam (second attempt is required if first attempt is unsuccessful)
- Refund Policy:All applicants for the Subsidy have to sign the Letter of Undertaking. Trainees who fail to fulfil the requirements under the eligibility criteria are expected to refund any subsidies provided. To claw-back the funds provided, MOHH will deduct the requisite amount from the salary of the trainee and transfer the amount to MOH. Trainees who do not receive a salary from MOHH must make a direct payment to MOH.
- Doctors who are sponsored by their institutions / employers are not eligible for the MOH Subsidy.
- Number of applications:Up to 21 applicants can be subsidized for MMed(FM) College Programme
All feedback/correspondence related to the MOH subsidy for MMed(Family Medicine) College Programme should be addressed to:
Division of Graduate Medical Studies
Yong Yoo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore
Blk MD3, Level 2, 16 Medical Drive, Singapore 117600