- Strictly no refund of fees if request for withdrawal from the examination is made after submission.
- Trainees are to keep proper and updated records on their log books.
- Ensure the Cover Page includes your MCR and full name
- Ensure the Table of Contents is easily located and clearly listed.
- Ensure the page indicated in the Table of Contents lead to the right content.
- Number all pages – either number by sections, or from page 1 to end of the whole document.
- Ensure no repetition of case studies are submitted.
- The Fellowship trainee will submit the log book to his/her Mentor for review once every six months.
- Failure of satisfactory progress may result in extension or termination of the Fellowship Programme.
Summative Exit Examination
- The Summative Exit Examination will be conducted by the Censors’ Board.
- Examination fees of S$2,464.63 (inclusive of 7% GST) per trainee apply.
Entrance and Initiation Fees
- On successful completion of the training programme and Summative Exit Examination, the Fellowship trainee is required to pay the prevailing FCFP(S) entrance fee (S$535.00) and initiation fee (S$1783.62).
- The Fellowship trainee will also be required to submit 1 copy of the FMFP Log Book (to be bound black with gold lettering) for College Archive copy.
All Fellowship feedback/correspondence should be addressed to:
College of Family Physicians Singapore
College of Medicine Building
16 College Road #01-02
Tel: 62230606 Fax: 62220204